Saturday, November 17, 2012

Our First Christmas Cards..

I'm pretty excited about sending picture Christmas cards out this year for the first time.  My best friend and her boyfriend (who happens to be my husband's best friend, win!) are going to take pictures of us tomorrow, and we'll take their picture too.  It'll be a fun little photo shoot day.  I've been checking out Minted, they have some really cute cards.  Here are a few of my faves. 



 
Which do you like best?  I'm leaning towards the last one because I love that lyric, but I wish it was horizontal! Any other holiday card sites that I should check out?   I really want to include Henry & Poppy in the picture, but I have a feeling that would be tricky.  Most likely the picture would be of Henry trying to sniff/jump on poppy while she hisses/bats him in the face - with Tim & I looking on in horror.  Probably not the best photo op? :) 

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I really love the noel card, and the making spirits bright card. That one's horizontal too ;) Have fun taking photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorites are either the 2nd or the last one. They're all cute though. I've been browsing websites too, as I am equally excited to send our Christmas cards this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never organised enough to send out amazing Christmas cards like this! The last one is definitely my favourite!

    ReplyDelete