Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Insta Life

1. Fun day of shopping, I was giving lots of menswear fashion tips. 2. London Broil in the crock pot. SO GOOD.  why haven't we done this before? amazing. 3. Watching some t.v. with Henry and his trusty neck pillow (right before he turned on me and tried to hump. neutering fail). 4. So excited to read Gone Girl, I've heard very good things.  5. Poppy Seed thinking about making a surprise landing in the family room. 5. OOTD, Tim calls these "belts in the middle of nowhere"  "what is it holding up??" :)

Follow me on instagram here: @keohara

4 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Also...that food looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone Girl is kind of amazing and if you haven't read Gillian Flynn's other books, you DEFINITELY should. They are just as good, if not better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. london broil in the crock pot? recipe please! haha belts in the middle of nowhere, guys opinions of fashions are hilarious sometimes

    ReplyDelete