Saturday, October 6, 2012

fall basics

fall basics
J.Crew j crew / J.Crew slim fit tee / J Brand low rise jeans / Flat shoes, $37 / ALDO bag / MICHAEL Michael Kors chronograph watch / Kate Spade jewelry

I'm definitely in need of some new fall basics this year. I even spent a good portion of the day cleaning out my closet to donate some items that I don't wear anymore, and make room for some new fall clothes. So, I'm obviously ready for a shopping spree.

Stripes. I am a total sucker for stripes, and even better if they're in t-shirt form. J.Crew always has the best basics. I'll definitely be adding a few striped shirts to my fall wardrobe.

Neutral purse. I've been carrying the same pink leather purse from Urban for the last year or so. I am in definite need of a change. I need a nice neutral brown leather bag. I'm really picky when it comes to purses, it needs to be just right.

Dark jeans. I could always use some new dark skinnies. Especially since our puppy is slowly but surely ripping holes in most of my pants. This teething is really taking a toll on my clothing.

Rose Gold Watch. I've been wanting a rose gold Marc Jacobs watch for a while now. I keep meaning to check out the outlet near work. I haven't been that into watches in the past, but lately I've been thinking they are a pretty classic piece.

Cute flats. Self explanatory. Who doesn't need some new cute flats? I'm always running around at work, so I tend to gravitate towards flats over heels.

Bangles. I'm loving gold lately, I never thought I would say that, but Kate Spade has the cutest bangles.

Now, if only if I can convince my husband that I need all these things. A girl's gotta have new clothes for a new season, right? Right!

xo
Kate
 

3 comments:

  1. RIGHT! I adore that rose gold watch- if you aren't terribly picky about the brand, you should definitely check out Fossil. I got my gold watch there, and I looooove it- looks identical to the Michael Kors watches, but cheaper! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like that sweater!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete