It's also my golden birthday next year as I'll be turning 30 years old on April 30th. I'm only giving myself 7 months to complete these, so you'll have to cut me some slack if I don't get all of them done (though I will try my hardest!) Without further ado, here is the list of things I hope to accomplish by the time I turn 30. Wish me luck!
30 by 30
3. Book a trip to Europe (Greece?) for our first anniversary, backup plan is Key West :)
7. Go on a roadtrip!
8. Go to no less than 3 concerts
9. Finish painting (almost) every room in the house
11. Get a wedding album made
14. Join (or start?) a book club
15. Explore our new town
16. Go on a hot air balloon ride
18. Get a bike
22. Learn how to garden
23. Invest our money (in more than just our 401ks)
24. Pay off as much student debt as possible
26.Take up a totally new hobby
27. Start clipping coupons (yes, this is how you know I'm old.)
28. Go to the Old Homestead in NYC (we said we'd go here awhile ago for their famous burger, and have never made it.)
29. Learn to sew
30. Start horseback riding again (I used to ride when I was younger and miss it!)
Here's hoping my 29th year is a (very) productive one!