Sunday, May 20, 2012

You're So Vain..

About 50% of my instgram pics are of myself. in the mirror.  Yup.  Just being honest. 


I've always believe Cher from Clueless was right, when she said you can't trust mirrors and that you should take pictures of an outfit to see how it really looks.  So true.  Are you buying this?  I mean 75% of the time I'm wearing a v-neck t-shirt, but still.   Look, I've even got my niece in on it. 

My second favorite thing is apparently taking pictures of my shoes.  Normal.


are you on instagram?  follow me here.

xo
Kate

3 comments:

  1. I love taking pictures of my shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh phew, glad i'm not the only one! ;)

      Delete
  2. Kate!
    I am looking for a button of yours... but I can't seem to find one. Where could I find one of these lovely things? :)
    (preferably 200x100).
    Thanks girl!

    Natalie from Urban Anthro

    ReplyDelete