Friday, May 18, 2012

Things My Phone Makes Me Say...


text from husband: the wedding pics are here!! 
(note this was  a usb memory stick we got in the mail)
text from me to husband:  yaaaaaay!!  i'm going to upload them to FBI!!
husband:  the FBI?!  Oh noo!! 
me: FB! facebook!!!!!  stupid phone!

just another damnyouautocorrect moment. 

once i figure out this usb stick (it seems to load then disappear on my laptop) i will be spamming the blog world with wedding pics.  consider yourself warned.  i'll probably break it into sections and post over several days. stay tuned.

xo
Kate

6 comments:

  1. looking forward to seeing your wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Erin, there was a slight flash drive problem...but i hope to have them up soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to see!

    Auto-correct gets me all the time. It's terrible. Hello was changed to gastronomic. 1) How did it get that from hello? 2) When have I ever used the word gastronomic? I suspect it was just trying to show off how "smart" it was by using a big word. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! that's awesome. my phone once changed 'and' to 'abduction'. normal.. NOT!

      Delete
  3. oh autocorrect...you suck.

    you're hair is stunning just fyi.

    jemmza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete