Monday, May 14, 2012

"Reality" Junkie..


Confession: my name is Kate, and I'm a huge reality junkie.  16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom, Bethenny, Real World (yes, I still watch that show), the Kardashians...you name it. 

It's definitely been a while since I've watched the Bachelorette, but I'm back on board to find that it's season 8...EIGHT.  Insane.  Also insane? These guys...is it wrong to call them contestants?  It feels like they are on a game show.  I'm not sure who is worse, the guy with the glass slipper or the guy with the boom box.  Or the CRAZY guy with the ostrich egg. WHAT.  These people cannot be real. 

Can't wait to watch the rest of this season.  Are you watching too?  Please tell me I'm not the only one who get sucked into 'reality' tv.  I mean, come on...Laguna Beach & the Hills? Classics, right?

xo
Kate

2 comments:

  1. right there with you girl... I totally am a junkie for the hills and laguna beach. This post was awesome. ha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. phew, i knew i couldn't be the only one! team LC!

      Delete