Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boom

I think there is something in the water, because we seem to have a baby boom on our hands here. With our friends, not us - we've only been married a month and a half now, give us a break ;)  But, I know five people that are pregnant and all due in September.  I know that three of the five are having boys.  The other two might be as well - I just don't know yet.  Interesting.  It made me think of an article I read on Glamour's site (which I can't find now, darn).  But it was about a Chinese birth chart (pictured below) and predicting gender using the mother's age and the month of conception.  So far everyone I've done it for has been right.

SO WEIRD.   
It's crazy that our close friends are starting to have kids - makes me feel all grown-up & stuff.  Eeek!  I guess this is what happens after such a flurry of weddings in the last few years. 

7 comments:

  1. This is the craziest thing I've ever heard of. I can completely relate to feeling like everyone is pregnant. I think it's the age

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, so weird, right? but so far i can't disprove it! bizarre. it's definitely the age ...luckily puppies are an acceptable step before kids :) i love your blog, just found it today!

      Delete
  2. people seem to have baby meetings and then all have babies at the same time. haha. when i was preggers, so was everyone else i knew. now there's another group...phew...not me this time ;).

    cheers. thanks for visiting!! hope to see more of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! it's true, it's like they all planned it. a baby pact maybe? ;)

      Delete
  3. we got married last may and were preggo by july! andddd this is correct in my case! loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! this chart has a pretty good track record so far! harlow is so cute, love her name!!

      Delete
  4. I found this in January and I have literally tested over 100 people! And all but 2 were right. I can't believe it. Needless to say, I am definitely going to be using this :)

    ReplyDelete