Sunday, March 4, 2012

Best Idea Ever? Thanks U-Haul.

via

Settlement is closing in, we settle on Friday, and I just bought us a '3 bedroom kit' of moving tape from U-Haul.  Tim will probably think it's silly, but I am betting it makes a HUGE difference in the move.  It'll be much easier for all of our friends who are helping with the move.  Who knew U-Haul was so on top of organization? Not me.   I might have also spent a small fortune and Target today, only picking up the essentials of course.  Like awesome yellow lamps shades and teal lamps.  Don't worry I also got a swiffer wet jet, plunger (ha!), shower curtains, hand soap, etc.

5 comments:

  1. I got these! :) Just a suggestion: If you have a lot of boxes to pack, just rip off a small square to put on corresponding boxes. The tape doesn't last long!

    But you guys are moving! Exciting! More exciting? The n e e d for Target trips! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh good suggestion, i go overboard - so probably would have been using the tape to seal boxes.

      target is dangerous...i got the cutest lamps yesterday though!!

      Delete
  2. I used to have a van, and thus would be the one who ALWAYS helped friends move (which I secretly loved, shush don't tell) but I made a point to always have hand soap, paper towels, toilet paper, and Green Works multi-purpose cleaner in a bag because people invariably pack those things away, and they're the first things you need when you're unloading and setting up. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tips, definitely a good idea to keep a bag of essentials! oh, and i have helped a lot of friends move, but i can't say it's my favorite, so you're a better person than me! :)

      Delete