Monday, February 27, 2012

oh target, you get me every time.

Is it a problem that I was in Target tonight and wanted to buy about 6 different lamp shades?  Who knew Target had such stylish lamps?  Not me, that's for sure.  I can't wait to get in our new house and starting painting & decorating.  I know my ideas are bigger than my budget, but it's going to be so fun. (I will need to remind myself of this comment when I no doubt have a paint catasrophe.)

Also, in somewhat related news I am sorry for the people who are arriving at my blog after googling 'how to do wood paneling'...sorry to disappoint, but my post about wood paneling was more of a 'just say no' post, not so much a 'how to'. 

Okay, back to lamp shades. These shades are just $20!  Too bad the bases are pricy, but overall not bad for lamps.  This gold chevron lamp shade? Come on.   I need it, and by 'it' I mean two or three.
I am thinking two of these gorgeous mustard shades for our bedside tables (yes, we still need to buy these tables, but still).

With these awesome lamp bases? Yes, please.


or just white bases? I would take either.



 There was also a cool white & teal shade, but it's not online.  So, get yourself to a Target, stat!  (I might have a Target problem). 

1, 2, 3, 4

2 comments:

  1. I am SO sure that I have a target problem, and I'm also pretty sure that there are worse things to be addicted to, so in the clear for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true, i should remind my husband this ;)

      Delete